The Twixt Active Seating Chair is an excellent alternative for restless students who need some mobility in order to stay focused and on task during lessons!
— Tracey G., Illinois, GEI Reviewer and Teacher
Out with the old school chair, in with the new twist on active seating. Twixt® Active Seating Chairs provide movement and adjustability that meet the needs of today’s active and mobile school environments. Whether you prefer to perch, lean or sit, Twixt creates a comfortable and playful seating experience that provides small movements that may help engage your core and keep the body in an more active posture. This active posture also allows for natural fidgeting without distracting others and the potential for increased focus.
In market: 2 months
Grade levels: 3-12
Estimated weight: 14.8 lbs.
Volume discounts: Please contact your local reseller for volume discount information.
- Ergonomic, height-adjustable, active seating chair designed to help support better posture and balance
- Flexible ring under chair base allows user to adjust seating angle to perch, lean or sit
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment controlled by an easy-to-reach ring under the seat, so the user can adjust seat height from any position
- 360-degree swivel for enhanced mobility • Underside of upholstered seat features a finger groove that functions for easy lift and portability
- Color choices include Black, Blue, Green, Orange or Black Vinyl; Fabric grades 1, 2, 3 or COM also available
- Choose from White, Black or Polished for cylinder and base
- Available in extended-height or sitting-height options
- Designed by Thomas Walser
“The Twixt Active Seating Chair is a really nice chair. It offers the student flexible, comfortable seating that doesn’t take up much space in the classroom. It has helped some of my most distracted students to focus on their work. I would love to have a classroom full of Twixt Active Chairs!”
“I thought the Twixt chair was a great addition to my classroom. Being a Special Education Teacher, I have many different types of students come into my classroom and for some this chair really helped them to focus.”